Collection of Information
- In order to visit the public portion of our website, individuals are not bound to provide any personal information.
- When you register as a user, our website requires you to provide your personal data, scheduling information, credit card information, NPI as well as a fax number.
- Your credit card information or Automated Clearing House (ACH) is required if you select a paid subscription. Here, ACH refers to a U.S. financial network used for electronic payments and money transfers. This information is encrypted in a secure system given its sensitivity and is only used by our internal team.
- Additionally, your IP address, operating system, requested page, proxy server, web browser, add-ons, visit time, ISP and device identifiers etc. are received automatically on your visit to the website. Again, this information is used by our internal team only.
- Cookies and other tracking systems are also used to identify and log the users on our website.
Handling and Usage
- We ensure that your information stays secure and is only used in the provision of services, analysis, and improvement of our marketing strategies as well as in order to contact you.
- We do not sell your information to any third party. If your information is shared with any third party for any above-mentioned scenario, said information shall be anonymized so that you cannot be identified or contacted.
Conditions for Disclosure
We shall not disclose your information unless any of the following occur.
- If Accu Care Solutions, LLC is legally obligated to share your information for an investigation of any illegal activity or investigation.
- If Accu Care Solutions, LLC needs to disclose said information to:
- Ensure the security of Accu Care Solutions, LLC or its resources.
- Enforce a contractual requirement.
- Safeguard the integrity and interests of the company.
Your Rights under GDPR
- You will be promptly notified of any legal demand for disclosure of your information unless legally restricted otherwise. We are upfront in our commitment to protect your information and challenge legal demands if necessary.
- You shall reserve the right to unsubscribe from our services at any time and may ask Accu Care Solutions, LLC to delete your personal information on file.
- You are entitled to know about your collected information and the third parties with whom it is shared.
- You can withdraw your consent to use your personal information at any time. After you withdraw your consent, we shall not be able to use it.
Our commitment to protecting the personal information of our esteemed clients demands us to comply with the Privacy Rule of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 which binds us to take additional measures to ensure the security of the personal information of the clients and also notify them. The Notice of Privacy Practices describes the ways and conditions to disclose their information and it also pertains to the ways they can get access to it.
Accu Care Solutions, LLC
Sheridan, WY 82801
- By phone: (541) 406-0609
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website at: www.accucaresolutions.com
Alteration in this Policy